NeoZip

Questions about using NeoBook's scripting language

Moderator: Neosoft Support

chromebandit

NeoZip

Post by chromebandit »

Hi there, i made this simple Zip function utility to compress a file and to unzip using the native zip functions in Windows any task dialog and progressbar when de and compressing is also used from windows - small and fast code... only 2KB---- may its usefull for u2.

You can Download in Neobooks resource center...

http://www.neosoftware.com/neobook/modu ... =8&lid=139

Ps: Iam starting sharing my functions may you would like to share yours 2 thats may usefull for all of us - thanks :wink:

Regards
Last edited by chromebandit on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dpayer

Re: NeoZip

Post by dpayer »

chromebandit wrote:Hi there, i made this simple Zip function utility to compress a file and to unzip using the native zip functions in Windows Regards
Thanks for sharing. This is interesting to me. I tried to find the way to do this as it seems it should be possible to use windows functionality directly instead of using a 3rd party product. I couldn't find the way that you did.

This seems to work nicely. Do you have any idea how to allow it to combine several files into one zip as you can do with the explorer?

RE: sharing, I agree that it is good to share scripts/functions/apps that could be valuable to others. We all benefit from the generosity and knowledge of others.

DavidP
chromebandit

Post by chromebandit »

Thanks dpayer iam glad its usefull for you, several files into one zip can be done, we could add in vbscript to use folders containing the files
i have to figure out how to do it, i think it can be done by choosing multiple files as source and then just copy them to target :roll:
i have a look on my free weekend or may somebody finds the solution we could make this all together to a nice function for us...

Regards
dpayer

Post by dpayer »

chromebandit wrote:Thanks dpayer iam glad its usefull for you, several files into one zip can be done, we could add in vbscript to use folders containing the files
i have to figure out how to do it, i think it can be done by choosing multiple files as source and then just copy them to target :roll:
i have a look on my free weekend or may somebody finds the solution we could make this all together to a nice function for us...

Regards

I will look at this also. I get many scripts from online sources and they sometimes give hints how to do things like this. Do you have a place you found this sample?

David
chromebandit

Post by chromebandit »