List of subroutines as a toolbox

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

michi

List of subroutines as a toolbox

Post by michi »

Hi all,
I'm back in Neobook's world recently to work with it to rewrite some old project, and I think that a toolbox with a list of subroutines could be very interesting in order to speedy enter in those actions, like object's list!
Maybe would be very useful can "call" subroutines when user is on a GoSub"nameofsub" line, maybe with a keyboard shortcut as Visual basic.

Hoping in new neobook release!

Neobook is great!

8) 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by michi on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michi

Started to use Neobook in 2003 when I was 12 to make interactive books. Coders saw me and smiled.
Nowadays I'm still using Neobook to create advanced and powerful softwares. Coders see me and say: «how did you make that?»
Gaev

Re: List of subroutines as a toolbox

Post by Gaev »

michi:

When adding/editing a NeoBook script command, you can double click on the command (action word) to have a dialog box assist you in entering the relevant command parameters.

So, type GoSub and then double click on this word ... in the resulting dialog box, you can choose the subroutine from the drop down of subroutine labels offered by NeoBook.

If you need to make changes, double click on GoSub again.
michi

Re: List of subroutines as a toolbox

Post by michi »

Hi Gaev, yes, but what I said is possibility to enter in that subroutines. With double click I can select subroutines that I want, but if a want to enter in the subroutines code I must exit from active property gui and manually open the subroutine in order to modify that.
A keyboard shortcut or a button that do this action could be very useful.
Michi

Started to use Neobook in 2003 when I was 12 to make interactive books. Coders saw me and smiled.
Nowadays I'm still using Neobook to create advanced and powerful softwares. Coders see me and say: «how did you make that?»