Im in need of a Skilled NeoBook Developer (Paying Cash)

Questions related to the distribution, marketing and selling of applications created with NeoBook. (Formally titled: "Making Money with NeoBook")

Moderator: Neosoft Support

lowridertj

Im in need of a Skilled NeoBook Developer (Paying Cash)

Post by lowridertj »

I have a project already built by neodesigns, however he has been without his main hard drive, and development pc for over a year, and haven't heard back from recent and past emails over the last 6 months.

I have some things i need changed in this project as for looking to find specific areas, that are causing some problems,

1 example problem:
its looking that if resource.dll is already running that it kills it and deny it from running any other resource.dll files simultaneously.

there are other smaller additions that i need done after this.

Im just not familiar enough with neobook yet to feel confident in sifting through all the actions, and files as needed.
im more of an expert with Ubot Studio, and venturing out to other program creators.

TO get an idea of the software that will be worked on see
http://www.botgurusecured.com
Videos link on the bottom of the page, Video #10

If interested in working on these issues, and project for me please send me an email to admin@botguru.net
and list a couple reference projects of things you've done, and your experience level with neobook.
Internet Automation www.botguru.net