MC Musiceditor 7.0.0 free/open source

Share sample pubs, scripts, etc. with other NeoBook users

Moderator: Neosoft Support

reinier maliepaard

MC Musiceditor 7.0.0 free/open source

Post by reinier maliepaard »

Hello,

I'm glad to announce MC Musiceditor 7.0.0 as a free and open source project. On http://www.mcmusiceditor.com you can find all sources (button Download). Of course, the softwarecode could be optimized. The program will be extended with more tools. I continue to work on that and hope to get some ideas from you. Thanks to all who supported my project!

Regards,
Reinier
dec

Post by dec »

Hi Reinier,

A very good NeoBook App with lots of ideas.

Hope you have success with the project!

Thanks for sharing -source included! :wink:
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
reinier maliepaard

MC Musiceditor 7.0.2

Hello,

I've just released the free/open source score writer MC Musiceditor, release 7.0.2. Special thanks to Hans-Peter Wickern (hpwsoft.de) for his nice Neobook plugins in general and his update hpwPlusMemo 1.0.5 in particular.

Regards,
Reinier
dpayer

Re: MC Musiceditor 7.0.2

Post by dpayer »

reinier maliepaard wrote:Hello,

I've just released the free/open source score writer MC Musiceditor, release 7.0.2. Special thanks to Hans-Peter Wickern (hpwsoft.de) for his nice Neobook plugins in general and his update hpwPlusMemo 1.0.5 in particular.

Regards,
Reinier
This is a very professional looking project! You have open sourced it, is this a business project or a labor of love?

David P.
reinier maliepaard

Thanks, David. It's just for fun. And there is some new inspiration in this project: cleaning and optimizing all code, which is fun also!

Regards,
Reinier
reinier maliepaard

MC Musiceditor 7.0.3

Hello,

I just released my free/open source MC Musiceditor 7.0.3 (http://www.mcmusiceditor.com). The software code, which is available on my website, has - compared to 7.0.2 - been optimized and cleaned a bit further. As I wrote, for me is optimizing really fun and also an educational experience, although sometimes a tedious job! I've support by two excellent books:

1. Steven McConnell, Code complete (second edition 2004)
2. Robert C. Martin, Clean Code (2009)

Maybe useful guides for you!

Regards,
Reinier