ARDUINO with NEOBOOK

Using NeoBook to control external hardware and devices.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

virger

ARDUINO with NEOBOOK

Post by virger »

Hello world.
Has anyone ever had any draft combine Neobook vs. Arduino. I am interested. Thank you

Hola mundo.
Alguno de ustedes ha tenido algun proyecto de combinar Neobook vs. Arduino. Estoy interesado. Gracias

From Costa Rica
Pura Vida
COSTA RICA
PURA VIDA
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: ARDUINO with NEOBOOK

Post by Neosoft Support »

We've been discussing that here:

viewforum.php?f=36
NeoSoft Support
virger

NEOBOOK & ARDUINO--BRAILLE

Post by virger »

Estimados 'neobook..'
Salgo a vacaciones.
Dejo un ejemplo de ARDUINO interactuando con NEOBOOK, es desde ARDUINO-Mega2560 generando al azar el abecedario y numeros, que toma la apllicacion NeoBook y la traduce en "braille-box". Se envian ordenes de NeoBook al Arduino, que se vera en la velocidad de parpadeo del led en #13. Espero ayude a alguno que quiera hacer relacion Arduino/Neobook. A mi regreso enviare otro ejemplo, de "control-carrito", usando mi Ipad-Internet-Neobook-Arduino.
Gracias por leerme, espero esto ayude.
Este mi pasatiempo,
desde COSTA RICA, PURA VIDA
Bajar la aplicacion, y dentro de esta el "pub", el "ino", "las imagenes", desde este link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?9bp8c04e6b8zhzf

Dear 'NeoBook ..'
I go to vacation.
ARDUINO leave an example of interacting with NeoBook is from ARDUINO-Mega2560 generating random numbers and the alphabet, taking NeoBook apllicacion and translates to "braille-box". NeoBook orders are sent to the Arduino, which will look at the flash rate of the LED at # 13. I hope to help anyone who wants to make relationship Arduino / Neobook. On my return I send another example of "control-Car" using my Ipad-Internet-Neobook-Arduino.
Thanks for reading, I hope this helps. This is my hobby,
from COSTA RICA, PURA VIDA
Download the application, and within this the "pub", the "ino", "pictures", from this link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?9bp8c04e6b8zhzf
COSTA RICA
PURA VIDA
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

Very cool! Thank you for sharing this with us.
NeoSoft Support
stu

Post by stu »

I got an Arduino Starter kit on the way... Never thought of using NB to interact with... Sounds awesome, i gotta say... Thanks for sharing this.
TMcD

Post by TMcD »

stu wrote:I got an Arduino Starter kit on the way... Never thought of using NB to interact with... Sounds awesome, i gotta say... Thanks for sharing this.
stu,

Have you had any time to play around with it?
stu

Post by stu »

Sorry I just saw this post... I haven't been able to communicate a NB project with the Arduino Uno I got... Virger example only includes an EXE file so I cant really see the mechanic of the process to replicate it.
I have npComp plugin from dec but Its also unclear to me what the procedure would be like, I'm just too short in knowledge regarding this area, I'll keep trying anyway... =)
Its always fun to play around with this sort of toy...