Feedback

Questions about our File Management and Internet FTP plug-in
Scherzkeks

Feedback

Post by Scherzkeks »

Finally i got some time to test this interesting plugin.
- there are a lot of usefull options!
- seems to be working well
- including 2 Color Gradients!

After some coding and exploring the result is almost clear:
i could use this in my applications, since the IgaUtilities won't work with Windows 7.

There are 3 Questions left
- clicking on the minus sign in the Folder Tree Jumps one Folder up instead of closing the Folder. See Picture left side

- wich Keys are used to close a folder? up & down work as expected but will also open the folder with subfolders. in windows explorer the left and right key will allow quick navigation.

- is there a way to Not show the File Panel? i could hide it behind some rectangle of course... see picture right

Nice Work!

cheers
Scherzkeks
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

- clicking on the minus sign in the Folder Tree Jumps one Folder up instead of closing the Folder. See Picture left side
I have noticed this too on occasion, but inconsistently. We'll look into correcting this in the next update.
- wich Keys are used to close a folder? up & down work as expected but will also open the folder with subfolders. in windows explorer the left and right key will allow quick navigation.
There are currently no keyboard shortcuts, but we can look into adding them to the next update.
- is there a way to Not show the File Panel? i could hide it behind some rectangle of course... see picture right
That's an interesting idea. Currently, you can hide the tree view but not the file view. However, I could see how someone might want to hide the file view to create a folder only browser. I will add this to the list of things to consider for the next update.
NeoSoft Support
Scherzkeks

Post by Scherzkeks »

thank you
Scherzkeks

Post by Scherzkeks »

Hello

Any News on this? I have a variable Window Publication (Container) where this Function would be handy.
That's an interesting idea. Currently, you can hide the tree view but not the file view. However, I could see how someone might want to hide the file view to create a folder only browser. I will add this to the list of things to consider for the next update.[/quote]

thanks
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

Hi Scherzkeks,

I'm sorry, we didn't get this feature into 1.0b. It's still on the list and under consideration for a future update.

Is this something that you need right away for a project?
NeoSoft Support
Scherzkeks

Post by Scherzkeks »

not right now, i can wait and concentrate to other things.