Text to speech plugin

Plug-ins and utilities of interest to NeoBook authors

Moderator: Neosoft Support

minimonk

Text to speech plugin

Post by minimonk »

Hello All I have a text to speech plugin ready for anyone wanting this type of plugin, It uses Ms Agent Genie and will read anything from a neobook variable if interested go here and look for Plugins on the website menu
http://www.mylovespot.net
Thanks
Tony Kroos

Post by Tony Kroos »

why don't you provide a downloadable demo, so everyone could see your plugin in action?
dpayer

Post by dpayer »

Tony Kroos wrote:why don't you provide a downloadable demo, so everyone could see your plugin in action?
Yes, the issue of not being tested on Vista / Win7 is a rather big one. I'm sure people would like to see how it works on those platforms.

David P.
CN_Iceman

Re: Text to speech plugin

Post by CN_Iceman »

What kind of website is that? I think that the minimonk post is a fake.

But only in my opinion...
Greetings/Saludos, Jose.
www.icemansoft.es
minimonk

Not a fake

Post by minimonk »

Hello Sorry, but i will supply a demo download after the week-end the website is not a fake as you assume, I have been a neobook user since 1997.
minimonk

Ready For Download

Post by minimonk »

Hello All, I have the demo ready for download, please note you will need to download all the files and view the read me file for installation, if anyone is testing the plugin on windows 7 or Vista please let me know how you go your feedback is appreciated, sorry for causing inconvenience to some neobookers, that was not my intention again i am sorry. enjoy the plugin
CN_Iceman

Post by CN_Iceman »

Please, I beg you to forgive me. What has happened is that I went to that direction without looking and I saw it was a dating site. Then I looked right the link and I obtained my own conclusions. What I have not seen is the section of "NeoBook plugins".

http://www.mylovespot.net/downloads/ozTalkerDemo/

Again, I apologize.

Greetings.
Greetings/Saludos, Jose.
www.icemansoft.es