Mouse Wheel Bug in Multiscreen Set Up

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

JimSkehill

Mouse Wheel Bug in Multiscreen Set Up

Post by JimSkehill »

Hi Guys,

Let me start by saying that I love Neopaint. I'm an amateur artist and as a sketching tool it can't be beat. But I did notice a strange bug that you might want to have a look at.

I have a multiscreen set up. I use my laptop as the main display and I have two other screens that I drive from it. The bug that I've noticed is that the mouse wheel, which I use a lot to zoom in and out, only works on the laptop screen - it doesn't work at all on the other screens. In fact if I place Neopaint so that it is displayed partially on the laptop screen and partially on one of the other screens, the mouse wheel only works when the cursor is on the laptop screen.

All other mouse functions work fine on all screens. And Neopaint seems to be the only app that has issues with the mouse wheel on the other screens.

My hardware is listing below. If you have any questions please ask.

Regards,
Jim.

Laptop : Dell Precision M3800
Other Monitors : Dell U2412M
Graphics Card : Quadro K1100M
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: Mouse Wheel Bug in Multiscreen Set Up

Post by Neosoft Support »

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the kind words about NeoPaint - we're glad you like it!

I'm not sure what would cause the strange mouse wheel problem, but I'll try running it on a multi-monitor setup and see if I can reproduce it here. I'll also add this to our list of things to look into for the next update. Thank you for letting us know about this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
NeoSoft Support