eSignature devices inquiry

Using NeoBook to control external hardware and devices.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

stu

eSignature devices inquiry

Post by stu »

Hello!

Has anyone tried using this sort of device along with Neobook?

http://www.epadlink.com/datasheets/epad.pdf

(?)
dec

Re: eSignature devices inquiry

Post by dec »

Hello,

Some time ago I develop a custom plugin for one of my customers which uses certain Singnotec LCD provided OCX. Apparently the device you refer also have certain OCX Software Development Kit, then, maybe you can made a wrapper over such OCX in order to develop a NeoBook plugin.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
stu

Post by stu »

Yes you're right, they provide all its needed to develop but I'm not at the level of creating a plugin and I'm pretty sure no one else would be interest in such a plugin for NB. And a custom made sounds expensive.
dec

Post by dec »

Hello,

Maybe you can found some program into the SDK which offer a command line interface or something similar, in order to deal with it from NeoBook. To be honest I have not too much experience in these devices, and, developing a plugin it's more complicated if, for example, we don't count with the appropiate hardware. In the case of the plugin I refer above, my customer are close up into the development by testing it, and the SDK are not too much complicated or at the least affordable. I don't particularly know the SDK you need in your case...
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com