problème avec la fonction FilOpenBox

Discussion en Français sur NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

neobook84

problème avec la fonction FilOpenBox

Post by neobook84 »

Bonjour. J'ai un souci avec la fonction FileOpenBox. Plus précisément, je choisis un dossier d'ouverture (C:\essai\data) et lors de la première utilisation du bouton la fenêtre de selection s'ouvre bien dans le dossier choisi. Puis je recommence l'opération en choisissant un autre dossier du disque dur (C:\mes documents). Une recommençant une troisième fois, la fenêtre ne s'ouvre alors plus sur le dossier Data choisis en créant le bouton mais sur le dernier dossier sélectionné (Mes documents). J'ai noté que tout redevient normal quand je vide mon ordinateur avec Ccleaner ... Quelqu'un a-t-il eu ce pb et comment y remédier ? Je suis sous Windows 8.1. Merci par avance. Cordialement.
dec

Re: problème avec la fonction FilOpenBox

Post by dec »

Hello,

I am not sure if I understand well, but, apparently Windows is responsible to store certain history about the file open dialog usage. This means that the file open dialog remains the latest used directory, and use it as the inicial directory, no matter if you place some other directory path into the "initial directory" option of "FileOpenBox".

If what you wanted is to disallow this behaviour, in other words, if you don't want that Windows store the last used directory, and always start the dialog into the initial directory, you can take a look at the npOpenFileDialog action from my npUtil plugin.

More particularly I am talking about the "ofNoChangeDir" option of this action, which if fact does what you wanted: "After the user clicks OK, resets the current directory to whatever it was before the file-selection dialog opened.".
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
neobook84

Post by neobook84 »

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse. Je vais voir votre plugin. Je pense en effet que c'est un pb d'action mémorisée par Windows.... A suivre ! Cordialement
dec

Post by dec »

Hello,
neobook84 wrote:Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse. Je vais voir votre plugin. Je pense en effet que c'est un pb d'action mémorisée par Windows.... A suivre ! Cordialement
You're welcome! ;)

P.S. What is the reason for that CCleaner "solve the problem"? Maybe because Windows need to store such information (the last used directory) in certain place, probably into the Windows Registry, which is cleaned by the CCleaner as part of some "clean system cache" task.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com