FM/FTP & Windows 7 Starter

Questions about our File Management and Internet FTP plug-in
dec

Post by dec »

Hi,

Are you tried this? From Windows 7 Starter: top questions 5:
Most programs designed for Windows XP work fine in Windows 7 (visit the Windows 7 Compatibility Center for more details). For those that don't, Windows XP Mode, a free download that works with Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate, can run Windows XP programs in a separate window right on your Windows 7 desktop.
In particular the Windows XP Mode...
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
Luiz Alfredo

Post by Luiz Alfredo »

I have one Netbook with Windows 7 Starter here. I will make a test this weekend and post the result.
L.A.G.M.
Luiz Alfredo

Post by Luiz Alfredo »

Mike,

I compiled all NeoBookFM/FTP samples in Windows 7 Professional (64 Bits - Version 6.1.7601) and in Windows 7 Starter (32 Bits - Version 6.1.7600) and all resulting Exes are running well in the Windows 7 Starter machine.

I have not tried to compile in Windows XP cause I would have to install NeoBook in a virtual machine for that.

If you want I can test an exe compiled in Windows XP. Send it compressed to newdata@newinfo.com.br and I'll post the results here.
L.A.G.M.
Luiz Alfredo

Post by Luiz Alfredo »

Mike,

Both Publications compiled and executed successfully in Windows 7 Starter.
L.A.G.M.
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

I guess I will consider myself strange and unusual--and not attempt to run FM/FTP on my computer--until someone else reports the same problem.
It could be something that you installed onto your PC after you purchased it. Do you have the ability to roll back to the original factory configuration?
NeoSoft Support