NeoBook 5.7 (Third Build) Update Released

Information about NeoBook Updates

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

NeoBook 5.7 (Third Build) Update Released

Post by Neosoft Support »

NeoSoft Corp. has released a third build of NeoBook version 5.7.0.

NOTE: If you registered NeoBook 5 before February 1st 2008 then you will need to purchase a new registration code in order to use version 5.6 or higher. If you purchased NeoBook 5 after February 1st 2008, then this upgrade is free. Registered users of NeoBook 5.0 through 5.5.4 can purchase a new registration code for $25.

The version 5.7.0 upgrade patch (third build - 19 February) can be downloaded from the following website:

http://www.neosoftware.com/patch.html

Follow the instructions to download and apply the update patch.

This update contains the following:

Fixes

 Corrected a problem that caused the SetVar action to remove commas from variable content when the thousands separator (as defined in the Windows Control Panel) was also set to a comma.

A list of additional changes in v5.7.0 can be found here: http://www.neosoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18467
Last edited by Neosoft Support on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeoSoft Support
bchdata

Not registered

Post by bchdata »

I have a problem with the update.
When I insert my 5.6 code, then it is registered, but next time i start the program then it is unregistered.

I have not used it as an update, but have installed the program clean from the update.
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

When I insert my 5.6 code, then it is registered, but next time i start the program then it is unregistered.
Please contact us via email (info @ neosoftware.com) with your name and registration code.
NeoSoft Support
bchdata

Now working

Post by bchdata »

I have made a clean install of my windows 7, and now it is working.

So it was an error in my old windows 7 installation, and not in Neobook.

I had installed the new Internet Explorer 9, maybee that made the error?

(Now I have installed Internet Explorer 9 on the new installation, and it is still working)

Thanks for the help Dave.