Check all plugins at www.techmedia-plugins.com.br

Please contact via email.
Advanced Plugins for NeoBook
www.techmedia-plugins.com.br
David de Argentina

Re: All TechMedia Plugins for US 160

Post by David de Argentina »

Alberto,

Why do you put on sale your work if your stuff is incomplete and you does not make the upgrades ?

I remember you i sent you near 60 emails asking for the EML stuff on your POP3 plugin.

Your image as developer is bad to horrible...

David de Argentina
mig_cs2

Post by mig_cs2 »

Ay, Alberto, ay Alberto:

Amigo mío, es cierto, tu imagen como desarrollador es francamente horribe, por decir lo menos. Es cierto, soy súper novato en Neobook, y más en programación, pero mi percepción luego de ver "lo que hacen" algunos de tus plugins es que -te lo digo de corazón- sin variables no hay control, y uno termina por ver que tu trabajo es sólo un lindo juguetito que trae cargadas de inicio unas cuantas vueltas a su cuerda, pero cuando ésta se le acaba, nos deja frustrados pues no hay cómo se vuelva a mover con instrucciones propias, pues si lo hace repite sólo lo que le pusiste, parco, breve, corto, lineal...

Aún así, te envío un afectuoso saludo, pues tu país es una maravilla!

Miquel
josesito

Post by josesito »

Yo te felicito por tu esfuerzo, tienes en tus plugins cosas muy buenas que no se pueden encontrar en otros. Creo que lo que falta es no prometer sino hasta que ya esta el producto terminado, mejor servicio y talvez actualizaciones (no nuevos plugins con las mismas funciones). En cuanto al precio, siendo que falta lo anterior creo que deberias dar un precio mas barato o un precio por plugin también económico. En lo personal me gusta mucho tu plugin de impresión. Sigue adelante, gracias.
Harakiri

Post by Harakiri »

You peeps just kill the guy... btw this is the english forum. :roll: Just saying.
andybrock

Post by andybrock »

Yeah I bought your plugins for a lot more than 160 on the promise that Super Web Browser2 was just around the corner. That was at least 2 years ago. On many occasions you've said "will be released next week" and it never has. In private emails to me you made further promises of it.

Plugins like the twitter one just stop working and we never get an update that works.

The plugins that work are great but the lack of support and string of empty promises means I'd have to warn people to think twice about buying from you.

Andy
What I do and How I do it. - http://andybrocklehurst.com
schmutly

Post by schmutly »

Alberto,
i asked you 3 times in your 'live' but never there popup help to fix the damn
links on your 50 pluggins "ready for download" page O_0??
They're NOT %$##%% ready....NONE of the links (that are all white and say ready)
are ready...you obvious dont want sales anyway, the site is the most frustrating to
navigate & i agree with here..its like you appear like magic, drop a buy now,hurry,
then disappear again & dont answer emails. Enough already mate, struth!!!!!
Fix the damn website & its links and definately, like all these great developers here,
provide a downloadable trial...i wouldnt even think about paying you $199 if
i couldnt try it...you seem like a great programmer but a terrrible marketer.
fix those issues and your respect will increase.

signed,
frustrated
andybrock

Post by andybrock »

I know in conversations I've had with Alberto he always says "I can't put much time into plugins because sales are slow", or "theres not enough buyers"...

I think there are enough potetial buyers... just most of them are avoiding doing business because of the lack of support and service. Turn that around and it might be worth your while! We've all noticed you only ever come here to post when you are desperate and then we get a "get all my plugins for $xyz" post.

The shame of this... you've got some real honest customer feedback here... but you won't take notice because by the time you show up in the forum again in a few months time to post another "get all my stuff for a buck" posts, this post will be long buried.
What I do and How I do it. - http://andybrocklehurst.com
shx

Post by shx »

Website is not up.
- Steven
fkapnist

Post by fkapnist »

shx wrote:
Website is not up.

This is the correct address: http://techmedia-software.com.br/

If Alberto's Super Web Browser2 was relying on the Chrome Frame project, it was cancelled in the beginning of 2014:
"Google Chrome Frame was a plug-in designed for Internet Explorer based on the open-source Chromium project. It went stable in September 2010, on the first birthday of the project. It was discontinued in February 2014 and is no longer supported.

The plug-in works with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9. It allows suitably coded web pages to be displayed in Internet Explorer by Google Chrome’s versions of the WebKit layout engine and V8 JavaScript engine. In a test by ComputerWorld, JavaScript code ran 10 times faster with the plug-in on Internet Explorer 8.

Development of Google Chrome Frame was required in order for Google Wave (now Apache Wave), which requires HTML5, to function in Internet Explorer.

The first stable version supporting Non-Admin Chrome Frame was rolled out on August 30, 2011. The newer Chrome Frame installer ran at Admin level by default fell back to Non-Admin mode if the user didn't have the necessary permissions on their machine."

Sadly, the only Chrome browser object available now requires Visual Studio (which takes up to 10 Giga on the developer's hard drive) to embed it in an application. It is called "chromiumembedded" and can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/

But if your are going to be using Visual Studio for anything.... why not do your whole app there?
C++ is not something you learn in one afternoon....

:idea:

But if anyone knows where I can download an outdated copy of the Chrome Frame IE plugin, I would sure like to try it....
just saying...

:?:
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Al Meyer develops(ed?) medical software for a living. http://techmedia-software.com.br/ is the url to that site. He never sold any plugins from that site. The plugin site (http://www.techmedia-plugins.com.br) has been gone for over a year. So I wouldn't expect to see any more plugins from Al. Attempts to contact him via email for the last year have failed.

It is really a shame because he was a good programmer and he had a slew of powerful plugins.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
fkapnist

Post by fkapnist »

fkapnist wrote:
shx wrote:
Website is not up.

This is the correct address: http://techmedia-software.com.br/

If Alberto's Super Web Browser2 was relying on the Chrome Frame project, it was cancelled in the beginning of 2014:
"Google Chrome Frame was a plug-in designed for Internet Explorer based on the open-source Chromium project. It went stable in September 2010, on the first birthday of the project. It was discontinued in February 2014 and is no longer supported.

The plug-in works with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9. It allows suitably coded web pages to be displayed in Internet Explorer by Google Chrome’s versions of the WebKit layout engine and V8 JavaScript engine. In a test by ComputerWorld, JavaScript code ran 10 times faster with the plug-in on Internet Explorer 8.

Development of Google Chrome Frame was required in order for Google Wave (now Apache Wave), which requires HTML5, to function in Internet Explorer.

The first stable version supporting Non-Admin Chrome Frame was rolled out on August 30, 2011. The newer Chrome Frame installer ran at Admin level by default fell back to Non-Admin mode if the user didn't have the necessary permissions on their machine."

Sadly, the only Chrome browser object available now requires Visual Studio (which takes up to 10 Giga on the developer's hard drive) to embed it in an application. It is called "chromiumembedded" and can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/

But if your are going to be using Visual Studio for anything.... why not do your whole app there?
C++ is not something you learn in one afternoon....

:idea:

But if anyone knows where I can download an outdated copy of the Chrome Frame IE plugin, I would sure like to try it....
just saying...

:?:
By the way, the Firefox webBrowser object is called XPCOM and can be found here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... Tech/XPCOM
According to news reports, Google discontinued the Chrome Frame IE plugin because Microsoft complained. Some companies want to monopolize on what they think the eBook should be.... Unfortunately, when Apple announced that the I-Pad would not accept Flash, millions of books were burned (ebooks, that is)... authored digital data never saw the light of day... And when Google pulled the Chrome Frame, millions of more books were burned... The users always pay the price... the "technical arguments" are just smokescreens for greedy CEOs in Silicon Valley. Business as usual.

:shock:
UltraVox

Post by UltraVox »

Hello,

How to buy/use the TmAdvancedAudio plugin ? The website is long dead, and unfortunately, nobody else here offers this type of plugin that allows the use of VST technology...

Thanks.
UltraVox

Post by UltraVox »

Hello,

I'm sending this message to everyone who has purchased the tmAdvancedAudio and/or tmBassDLL plugins.

If you have full versions of these plugins, please contact me privately. It's urgent.

It's really very important to me.

Thank you...