Self-Driving Web Browser with Artificial Intelligence

Software of interest to NeoBook users

Moderator: Neosoft Support

fkapnist

Self-Driving Web Browser with Artificial Intelligence

Post by fkapnist »

A Killer App Walks into a Sidebar....

I have been using Neobook and building a web browser for some years. Since it is about 90% ready to be released, I thought I would share a video preview of its features.

People used to turn a hand crank to start their automobiles. Now we are in the age of self-driving cars. You can still use your hand to manually browse through websites (the Netscape paradigm). Or you can use the Automa self-driving browser! The artificial intelligence speech module is like Cortana, etc. Self-driving frees you from your mouse and keyboard so you can do other things (like play with your smart phone) without missing your favorite websites. Subliminal learning (self driving browser running in the background of your home or workplace) increases awareness of topics of interest. I hope you enjoy!

:D

Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: Self-Driving Web Browser with Artificial Intelligence

Post by Neosoft Support »

Are you using voice commands to control the browser?
NeoSoft Support
fkapnist

Post by fkapnist »

Neosoft Support wrote:Are you using voice commands to control the browser?

Not Yet. I am currently using the artificial intelligence PUB I found in NeoBook resources. However, I will add voice commands. Windows 10 allows you to configure speech recognition.

Control Panel > Ease of Access > Speech Recognition

But I prefer to type in my commands because I get tired of repeating the same phrase over and over again (my voice is not so crystal clear)
fkapnist

Post by fkapnist »

The Self-Driving Browser uses plain text lists of urls to automatically rotate them like a slideshow (Kodak Browser, anyone?) ...

But since most people are too lazy to create their own url play lists, the Self-Driving Browser can scrape links from any page, create a play list and automatically start the slide show without the user having to do anything but click a few buttons