New Marketing Venue

Questions related to the distribution, marketing and selling of applications created with NeoBook. (Formally titled: "Making Money with NeoBook")

Moderator: Neosoft Support

rcohen

New Marketing Venue

Post by rcohen »

Not exactly a programming topic, but I guess it does fit into the "selling of NeoBook Applications" so...

RCMedia Services has just launched (into Beta) QRradio.NET, an alternative marketing engine targeted at the mobile demographic.

Rather than post all info here, if you're at all interested in the mobile marketplace, check us out at http://QRradio.NET We are running a grand opening "Beta" special for those interested. And for NeoBook users only, if you need audio produced, PM me and I'll tell you how to get that accomplished on the cheap.

And I have a question for the programmers on the forum, if I may. I am considering creating a division of this service that caters to programmers that wish to offer audio help files or other such info streaming to their Internet titles. This thought stems from the fact that few even READ those help files that no one likes to put together in the first place ... Sure, one could simply embed the audio or include it with the distribution, but this adds bulk AND is NOT updatable as the audio would be from a QRradio channel. Unlike simply linking to an MP3 (and hoping the listener has a default player on board), the author would instead use QRradio Widget embed code (choice of two, a smartphone and a tablet) with the browser object to create a popup containing the information. This would also contain a graphic of choice, optional links and a phone number if that applies to your need. Also the system keeps stats of how many each month use your file, for those that care :P

Thanks (Dave) for permitting my post here.

And thanks to whoever might respond.

Cheers

rcohen