rlNeoLua - i dreamt about this, and that dream came TRUE! :)

Plug-ins and utilities of interest to NeoBook authors

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Post by Guest »

Maybe you could add the version number also to the plugin-name to be visible in neobook's plugin install dialog. (And/Or implement an about-dialog)
ok :wink:
Add some doc about the compiler to the doc.
:? an information and how to use the compiler is documented on the help file. It's part of the Lua Reference, the last section. Was it difficult to find? :oops: I'll expose it directly to the main content on the next release :wink:

Thank you :)
marsweb

Post by marsweb »

I have a question about lua scripting.Maybe not the best place to ask it..but here goes: I want to use some advanced math functions in lua for neobook. I understand that I have to load a library to do this. Where do I find the math library and how do I 'call' it. Thx
SpiritHorse_

Post by SpiritHorse_ »

All the standard lua libraries are included in the lua plugin and the math library is just one of many.

Also Lua is quite simular to the C programming language only simpler.
reynoldlariza

Post by reynoldlariza »

Guestus wrote:I have a question about lua scripting.Maybe not the best place to ask it..but here goes: I want to use some advanced math functions in lua for neobook. I understand that I have to load a library to do this. Where do I find the math library and how do I 'call' it. Thx
as SpiritHorse said the math library is also included. To prove it try this on the demo pub:

Code: Select all

return math.random(10,20)
click rlNeoLuaVar button. It will return random numbers between 10 to 20.

All the standard math functions are included the help file, namely from Basic operations, Exponential functions, Trigonometic functions, etc.
rcohen

Archive Forum?

Post by rcohen »

Guestus wrote:I have a question about lua scripting.Maybe not the best place to ask it..but here goes: I want to use some advanced math functions in lua for neobook. I understand that I have to load a library to do this. Where do I find the math library and how do I 'call' it. Thx
If you would like to add a forum topic to the File Archive for lua scripting, please email me with the request and I'd be happy to add it.

Cheers

rcohen
reynoldlariza

Post by reynoldlariza »

rlNeoLua v1.2d is now released!

- Fixed a bug that forces a return value of whole number, instead of real-numbers.
- The installer is now smaller compare to to previous release. Thanks to Inno Setup 5.
- added an About dialog box too!
reynoldlariza

Post by reynoldlariza »

NOTICE!

I'm sorry to say that, rlNeoLua is now obsolete.
I will not be giving anymore support for this release.
ALL users of this version are highly recommended to upgrade to rlNeoLua Professional.