Finially relised I need assistance

Questions related to the distribution, marketing and selling of applications created with NeoBook. (Formally titled: "Making Money with NeoBook")

Moderator: Neosoft Support

stagmannz

Finially relised I need assistance

Post by stagmannz »

Hey team, I have been working on a database application for about 2 months now and one day I woke thinking this thing is becoming a monster and, based on the lack of a programming background, decided I would look at getting some assistance.

Why i'm putting this in here is because I would like a fellow Neobooker to lend a hand and get this project finished in the next 2-3 weeks. I am willing to contract that Neobooker but he/she needs to know that I myself am not getting paid for this work as its a tool that will assist the business i'm involved with. So don't expect to hire purchase that new sports car prior to contacting me!

In a nut shell, Its about 70% complete, based on Neobook, DB pro and several plugins from neoplugins.com (not critical)
I have a plan to finish it, once finished, i will be looking at re-designing it for a future release due to time issues.

I don't see this taking long or being very strenuous.

I'm based in New Zealand and would prefer anyone who is familiar with NZ's tax and general way of doing things but i'm not fussed at the end of the day.
Best way of contact is here either PM me or email me at my gmail - charlesjury@gmail.com if you are interested.

In terms of legalities, I will require a AOC signed but only really for the final product, to be honest any code that you develop for the software is not in my interest to try and hold on to and I don't have an issue with you reusing the code (only fair as we all help each other here!)

Thanks guys
Charlie