Extra Stamps

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

johnpalm

Extra Stamps

Post by johnpalm »

Is there anywhere to download additional stamp packs for Neopaint? I run Neopaint in Ubuntu Linux 14.04LTS with WINE and it seems to work flawlessly except for the Help file. For some reason the help file only shows the first line of any page so I am unable to see the suggested stamp size if there is one for making my own stamps. I have been using a standard of 126x126 pixels but very often that is too large and I need to make adjustments. What is the best suggested size for a stamp if you make your own?
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: Extra Stamps

Post by Neosoft Support »

We don't currently have any additional stamps beyond what are included with version 5. However, you can use PNG format images from other sources (Internet, etc.). Just copy them to a folder in your NeoPaint 5 Stamps directory. For example, this website http://www.iconfinder.com/browse has many images that can be downloaded and will work with NeoPaint 5.
NeoSoft Support
johnpalm

Post by johnpalm »

OK, thank you for the reply. It would be nice to see an area where NeoPaint users could possibly contribute some non-copyrighted public domain stamp images.
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Post by Neosoft Support »

That's an interesting idea. I'll give it some thought.
NeoSoft Support