SolYou, Download Mp3 from Youtube -Made with Neobook-

Software of interest to NeoBook users

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Palamar

SolYou, Download Mp3 from Youtube -Made with Neobook-

Post by Palamar »

SolYou is responsible for downloading MP3 from YouTube servers in an extremely simple way, just copy the link to download, add it to the list and press [Scan and download entire list] to get the desired Mp3 in the program folder. The most important feature of SolYou is the ability to download a whole list of links, so just add all the links, put to download and wait to have all the Mp3 ready. Very useful to download all your music without effort and without virus.
When you begin to download the process of each of the downloaded songs, most of the Mp3 is downloaded with its corresponding information, title, etc.

Link (spanish versión only): http://memsoftwareapp.blogspot.com.ar/2 ... facil.html
dpayer

Re: SolYou, Download Mp3 from Youtube -Made with Neobook-

Post by dpayer »

I had not seen this link before but I'd like to try your application. It looks very useful for me. I don't see a download link on the page.

If you would like, I'd be happy to do a translation for an English version as well.

I often use the website flvto.biz to do conversions but would like to find other ways to get YouTube music.

Thanks.
David Payer
Des Moines, Iowa
USA